Highlighted

Multiple Triggers for just one Composition?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey People,
I would like to ask, if its possible to have multiple Triggers for just one Composition?
So I try to have a Popup-Menu which "pops up" when you are clicking on different buttons arround the page.

Thanks for your help,
Max

Visually, you won't see any difference.

But you may have a closer look at Pavel Homeriki​s solution in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2315710

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multiple Triggers for just one Composition?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey People,
I would like to ask, if its possible to have multiple Triggers for just one Composition?
So I try to have a Popup-Menu which "pops up" when you are clicking on different buttons arround the page.

Thanks for your help,
Max

But you may have a closer look at Pavel Homeriki​s solution in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2315710

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you use different triggers and copy the content of one composition target into the other targets?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, thats a way, thought about it before. But I dont feel thats a "smooth" way todo things like that. Or is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats exactly what I am looking for, thanks! Sadly I dont found it my self
Thanks a lot!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2017 1