• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mus slider that allows me to move the images with the mouse.

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve been searching but haven´t found anything, so if it has been solved i apologize, i need to create an image slider that allows me to move the images with the mouse, not an automatic move, not a button, just by dragging the images, something like this: Bubble Waffle - Waffle en Burbuja y Crepas  in the section "sabores & toppings"  is the slider just like i want it, i will appreciate if anyone can help me with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I think you're looking for the Swiper / Carousel sliders.

I'll admit, i've never used the Swiper, and it certainly is a mobile focused element, but looks good on anywhere. Carousel is a element of Bootstrap, and it's pretty easy to use it, and i believe you can use the same movement scheme as the Swiper.

Certain things you'll need to take care:

• Seems that, as it is focused for mobile webs and apps, your best bet is to start developing mobile-first with it.
  • Don't think it can hold up a lot of images in a row, so you'll be better off creating more than one slider along your website.

Good luck with that slider

Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks, i managed to find one similar to the one you post above, but, obviously it works by itself, but when i insert the code in muse, it just doesn´t work, the images just display like if they were just random pics.error.jpg

And the one you post, does the same, i´m no excellent at coding, i can understand you, but i don seem to be able to make it work, what i was looking for is if there is some widget or if anyone has been able to do this within muse, apreciae your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

old school code is not something you will find in Muse widgets because Muse makes sites for the internet

hint; tablets, phones etc don't have a mouse

you can insert your Spry, bootstrap, jquery (whatever code floots your boat) into a Muse site using the "insert html" tool but don't expect it to work outside a desktop environment.

p.s, I'm a member of Trello and thats where I test my codes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, i was able to do it half way, now the problem is that it has no end, nor repeats the images like i want, the example is in Inicio here is what i did, or what it looks like so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines