Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

muse 2017

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i want to make a new site

is it useful to install the new muse version....or should i stay with the old version?

or can it be done, next to the old one? so that i can use both of theme?

grt cartimundi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

I'd wait, until the bugfix update is there.

If you want to test the 2017 version, why not sign into the prerelease forum and give the prerelease version a go?

This version installs alongside your actual version and won't interfere with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or is it possible to install muse in a different user on my mac, so i can try to use the new version...when i want fix..i can go back to my original user and the old muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd wait, until the bugfix update is there.

If you want to test the 2017 version, why not sign into the prerelease forum and give the prerelease version a go?

This version installs alongside your actual version and won't interfere with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey cartimundi,

What Gunter has said is right, as it will also Help the Muse team test new responsive features - Join Prerelease.

However, you shouldn't use it for production use, it is purely meant for the testing purpose, as the file created in pre-release won't be opened in the final update.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines