• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2018.0 issue with header

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hesitant to do this update since the 2017.1 version had the very same issue.

The problem is that a chunk of my pages are now hidden behind my header. I changed nothing about my site after the update, but the problem still persists.

I tried to install a previous version of Muse CC to step around this (as I did with the previous update), but the only other options are 2017.1 with the same issue or a 2015 version.

Adobe issue.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

You can download 2017.0.4 https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/install-Adobe-Muse-2017-0-4.html and let us know if your issue was sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download 2017.0.4 https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/install-Adobe-Muse-2017-0-4.html and let us know if your issue was sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran,

This solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue with version 2018.0 though, if anyone has a suggestion?

I'd like to use the most recent version of Adobe if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share a .muse file via Dropbox, CC Files, or a similar file sharing service, containing only one page and only the elements, which are visible in your screenshot above.

You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the Dropbox link - Dropbox - Mikes Marketing - TEST FILE 3.muse

The site has been updated slightly since the screenshot, but the issue still remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only to be sure:

• If you are talking about the blue rectangle and the element on it („online marketing …“, … ), which are covered by the menu bar and can’t be made visible – even by scrolling:
    This issue of a former Muse version is not existent any longer in actual Muse (I tested your sample site in Safari Mac, Safari iPad/iPhone, Google Chrome).
    Look at this small screencast:

• If you are talking about the main menu, which isn’t visible at breakpoint 768 px: This menu is hidden in this breakpoint and you have to make it visible in the „Layers“ panel. But in this breakpoint the menu doesn’t fit. It needs to be modified.
  • If you are talking about a completely different issue, please tell us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick and detailed response.

The issue I was having doesn't appear in your video.

I went back to the file and realized that the issue was caused by the 'Dropdown List' Muse widget I was using (only visible at lower breakpoints). Once I deleted it, the page worked fine.

Here was the issue for your reference:

1. This is how the page looks in Design mode.

Screenshot 1.png

2. This is how it looks when exported to the browser. Notice that the menu bar is at least 50 pixels lower than it's supposed to be.

Screenshot 2.png

I played around with the widget I was using and was able to solve the issue. So if anyone is having this issue, it may be your widget!

Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines