I was hesitant to do this update since the 2017.1 version had the very same issue.
The problem is that a chunk of my pages are now hidden behind my header. I changed nothing about my site after the update, but the problem still persists.
I tried to install a previous version of Muse CC to step around this (as I did with the previous update), but the only other options are 2017.1 with the same issue or a 2015 version.
This solved the problem.
Still having this issue with version 2018.0 though, if anyone has a suggestion?
I'd like to use the most recent version of Adobe if possible.
Please share a .muse file via Dropbox, CC Files, or a similar file sharing service, containing only one page and only the elements, which are visible in your screenshot above.
You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652
Only to be sure:
Thanks for the quick and detailed response.
The issue I was having doesn't appear in your video.
I went back to the file and realized that the issue was caused by the 'Dropdown List' Muse widget I was using (only visible at lower breakpoints). Once I deleted it, the page worked fine.
Here was the issue for your reference:
1. This is how the page looks in Design mode.
2. This is how it looks when exported to the browser. Notice that the menu bar is at least 50 pixels lower than it's supposed to be.
I played around with the widget I was using and was able to solve the issue. So if anyone is having this issue, it may be your widget!
Thanks again for your help.