• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2018.1.0.266 Extremely Unstable

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing occasional unexpected shut downs since my Windows 10 installation updated to version 1803.  Today Windows 10 update KB 4287903 installed and Muse will no longer stay open long enough to perform basic functions.   My other applications (Adobe Cloud and others) seem to be working normally.

I have uninstalled it, deleted the Muse preferences and re-installed it with no improvement.  From the Windows event log:

Faulting application name: Muse.exe version 2018.1.0.266, timestamp: 0x5aa267b3

Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x587decd

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Thank you.  Unfortunately the several 2017 versions I installed were equally unstable with all of the sites I maintain.  It appears I have a Windows 10 issue rather than a Muse one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Unfortunately the several 2017 versions I installed were equally unstable with all of the sites I maintain.  It appears I have a Windows 10 issue rather than a Muse one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update

My stability issue was due to an uninvited application that downloaded and installed without my knowledge.  That application was ByteFence, an anti-malware program that seriously affected the performance of Adobe Muse (all versions).  Once I uninstalled it all was well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines