Highlighted

muse 2018.1.1 update

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guy's i've seen this new upadte to Muse as 2018.1.1 does anyone know what it is.

Ricky

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

muse 2018.1.1 update

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guy's i've seen this new upadte to Muse as 2018.1.1 does anyone know what it is.

Ricky

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering the same thing... I can't find any release notes, though. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure exactly what it does, but it does remove ALL the "built in" Social Media widgets from the Widget Library.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the only benefit is to Adobe and certainly not the user. How kind of them to take my money and scr*w me at the same time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 2
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there Paul, yep thats what it does, remove all social media widgets, I'll leave it out for now thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Muse-themes social widgets anyway. But I would like to know what they updated. The startup page looks more like Photoshop now. Seems to be working fine so far. I'm curious if it'll be compatible with Apple's new Catalina OS coming out soon?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing 2018.1.1 for Muse in the desktop app under Windows 10.

It stops at 2018.1.0 for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone done the update. I'm afraid to do it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I had Muse installed on my Windows10, but the 2018.1.1 update came.muse.png

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly recommend when opening already existing websites/muse-files, to safe them with a new name as a new file. Only like this you´ll have a backup and will be able to open the original website with the last working muse version. I would not just overwrite the already existing website.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 0
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly recommend when opening already existing websites/muse-files, to safe them with a new name as a new file. Only like this you´ll have a backup and will be able to open the original website with the last working muse version. I would not just overwrite the already existing website. Kind Regards, Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same for my and my panel CC, says to me the same.

It seems like a joke!...

The ONLY NEWS is, disappear social media widgets!!! 

FAN_TAS_TI_CO!!!    :_____(((((

My recomendation: 

DO NOT UPGRADE!!!! (until we have nrws about this upgrade and the benefits to upgrade)

Meanwhile, in this NEW forum "Adobe Muse Comunity" NO RESPONSES and I do not write nothing, I asked in this forum and says to me something about spam... my messages are spam??? I don't believe about this...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0