• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2018 - issue uploading the gallery created in Juicebox

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download the new Muse 2018, since that when I publish my website, Muse does not included the new file created under 2018 version and change all my link to a blank page. So upset right now with the Muse developers not knowing this problem, this is huge. What a mess. Anybody knows if it is possible to correct this problem? Please need help ASAP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Using Dreamweaver wasn’t the best method to try and upload your site. Use the FTP method within Muse or export the site to a folder from Muse and use FileZilla or similar. You now may have to go to your hosting server and clean some erroneous files that may have been placed there. Muse usually uploads everything just fine. You will be able to get this fixed. It’s for a good cause too.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bet, this is a user error. An issue like that never was reported here.

• Did you clear your browser’s cache?
  • Did you try to use menu „File/Export As HTML …“ and preview the exported site in your browser by clicking onto „index.html“? If this works, there is no reason, why publishing your site won’t work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marciah,

If can please share the published site's link with us, we can try figuring out what went wrong and also fix it.

This could be something very simple like cleaning browser history or relinking the pages.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush

My Mac version is Version 11.0.1 (11604.3.5.1.1) El Capitan and I am using JuiceBox to create my photo gallery, because I have 200+ photos on each gallery.

Thru my hoster I deleted all my site twice and re-uploaded. Muse is not transfers my folder "photos" where inside has all the gallery created. After installing the 2018 version, the muse does not upload all my folders, special this one. Maybe because that, all link to this folder change when I try to see the photos.

I used dreamweaver to upload the folder "photos" to see if works, but still nothing. Also I uninstall my Adobe Muse, clean my browser history, reinstall and I can not get any results. I changed folder name, saved as different name, so all I could think. See my attachment.

The website is www.happyfacesgroup.com<http://www.happyfacesgroup.com>

Happy Faces Group<http://www.happyfacesgroup.com/>

www.happyfacesgroup.com

In the United States and its territories, on average, a wish is granted every 37 minutes. We believe a wish experience can be a game-changer. This one belief guides ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the working links in your site "Christmas 2016" and "Christmas 2015" is stored in showing in /Photos folder - happyfacesgroup.com/photos/christmas2016/index.html.

However, the white page links seem to be uploaded in /assets folder - happyfacesgroup.com/assets/index3.html.

Looks like this is where the difference. I am not sure about your upload process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

index3.html is the problem, I did not created this, Muse is doing something total wrong creating this automatic.

My link that I created is to go to the folder photos/...... not assets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Dreamweaver wasn’t the best method to try and upload your site. Use the FTP method within Muse or export the site to a folder from Muse and use FileZilla or similar. You now may have to go to your hosting server and clean some erroneous files that may have been placed there. Muse usually uploads everything just fine. You will be able to get this fixed. It’s for a good cause too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how to relink page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines