• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 30 day trial

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I started the trial and did my work on Muse, however, the trial is now over and i have my work stuck in this file that i can no longer open.

I would purchase MUSE, yet had been told Adobe is no longer extending MUSE.

What should i do?? All i want is my work i do not wish to use the program any longer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a full CC subscription for at least the amount of month you need to finish your website. I cannot recommend to use it, however if it is only one website, well...    Not knowing what kind of website you work on, I also cannot recommend any other app, whether from Adobe or any other company, also I don't know your skills.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FemmeFatale2018  schrieb

Hi, I started the trial and did my work on Muse, however, the trial is now over and i have my work stuck in this file that i can no longer open.

I would purchase MUSE, yet had been told Adobe is no longer extending MUSE.

What should i do?? All i want is my work i do not wish to use the program any longer.

I don‘t really understand; „All I want is my work …“ But what do you want to do with this „work“? You can‘t do anything with a .muse file without using Muse.

If you are talking about the HTML files, which Muse exports: You can follow fotoroeders advice, or upload your .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then I will export the HTML files and give you a download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you upload your work to a server?  If yes, you can download it with an FTP client like Filezilla.  It's free.

https://filezilla-project.org/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines