• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Alternative for Parallax Websites

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the best (or least worst) Muse alternative for creating parallax websites? (On a Mac.)

Can we skip the chidings on learning code?   ; )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Pinegrow for this type of site but I also know how to code which I think makes Pinegrow more useful... anyway here is a basic parallax tutorial you can have a look at and make your own mind up mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am especially interested in things animating as one scrolls: size, location, rotation, transparency, focus/blur . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A true parallax experience is a sophisticated displacement in the apparent position of an object viewed along two different lines of sight.  This should not be confused with the so-called "parallax scrolling effects" found on so many web sites these days.  The two notions of "parallax" have about as much in common as elephants and tea leaves.

With that in mind, you can make a fake  parallax effect with synchronized scrolling & animation effects in Dreamweaver using a new extension called Panache.  This is a commercial extension from the folks at Project Seven who have been around for many years. .

DISCLAIMER:  I have not used it myself but I understand that it has a visual UI so no coding skills are required.  I don't  work for or have any affiliations with Project Seven except as a former product user.

PANACHE DEMO

Test Document

Panache Animator for Dreamweaver

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines