• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Alternatives

Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The winner is Webflow with a score of 48/50.

MuseToWebflow

https://indd.adobe.com/view/e9fcfe26-b2de-4bed-b9d1-79a3d3515c3f

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HMAM  wrote

None of these suggested “alternatives“ are really very serious options for professionals.

That becomes subjective to each person, some would say the same concerning Muse itself, relating to professionals and web design.

HMAM  wrote

Pinegrow requires some code but offers a wide variety of options. At least you can do both learning and building at the same time.

Yes, I have mentioned Pinegrow a few times [ Link 1 | Link 2 ] and answered other questions regarding it as well that people asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

work_at_it  wrote

something like W/O Code

I just posted about that here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Webflow - no thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit confused about Webflow's pricing matrix. Are they saying you can only host your site on their hosting services? Or can I publish my files, then upload them to any hosting service I choose?

At any rate, adding Webflow's $35/month rental fee (Pro package) to my already existing Adobe CC monthly bill of $50 doesn't exactly compel me to leap for joy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

M_G6  wrote

I'm a bit confused about Webflow's pricing matrix. Are they saying you can only host your site on their hosting services? Or can I publish my files, then upload them to any hosting service I choose?

With a package that can export, you can take that export and host it elsewhere, unless it uses features that require you to host it on Webflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like all of you I am searching for an alternative and still have not come up with one. However, I just went and looked at the webflow website and went onto their forum. Looks like they also have bug issues and limited support. Here is the link https://forum.webflow.com/  Just be careful before making a change. Hopefully with us all looking we can come up with a good alternative for professionals. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines