• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse and CC Library

Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I created a website for someone using Muse. Its graphics were made in illustrator, then uploaded to a cloud library and then added to Muse from the library panel. What happens if I export the site to HTML and send it to the person, will it still be connected to the library? What happens if I eventually delete the library or delete my Adobe account?

Thank you for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

No, the exported HTML files are not connected to the CC library.

If you delete the library or your Adobe account, the library assets are no longer accessible, but the plCed assets remain part of the document, in which they are integrated. (If they are placed smaller than original size in Muse, only this output optimised, smaller version will be kept in the .muse file.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the exported HTML files are not connected to the CC library.

If you delete the library or your Adobe account, the library assets are no longer accessible, but the plCed assets remain part of the document, in which they are integrated. (If they are placed smaller than original size in Muse, only this output optimised, smaller version will be kept in the .muse file.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines