• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse animation scroll effects post Edge Animate

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Now that Edge animate is no longer supported (and I cant download it from the CC library). What programme do I use to create animations for scroll effects and what file types (aside from the now defunct .oam) will muse accept?

Thanks,

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

From what I know, the only animation file that Muse currently accepts are OAM files. You can use Adobe Animate to create OAM files if you have not tried that already.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone? cant be the only person who has come across this. lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I know, the only animation file that Muse currently accepts are OAM files. You can use Adobe Animate to create OAM files if you have not tried that already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info.

I've tried exporting the file as an OEM from Animate CC. The problem is that when I preview the website it says I need flash player. Also the animation scroll effect box is still greyed out. I've also tried to export the animation with the adobe air setting with the same effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turns out I need to create an HTML5 doc rather than an Actionscript 3.0 doc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines