• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse as BC partner website

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I can publish muse sites to my business catalyst partner portal but can I after it is published to BC port the site over to my Partner site?  I Know the tutorial for switching out a template for another on my partner site.  Would it be the same thing?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Hey spingrfx,

You can certainly do this, however, please note that your old template site will be completely replaced with the new one which you will upload.

For further clarification, I suggest you post this query on Business Catalyst forum as well.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit, I do not understand what you want. Mix between portal and site and template.

Please try to be more precise.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible to use an existing BC site as your Partner Portal site.  It requires steps seen in the video at BC Gurus "

Replacing Your Partner Website Template"

.  So would the same logic hold that I could port over a muse site to my BC Partner Portal website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can host your muse site almost wherever you want. For BC you should ask BC, I guess.

I don`t understand "PARTNER WBSITE TEMPLATE" no matter how big you write it.

Maybe it´s a question. understandable by ankushr40215001​ or Preran​ ?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey spingrfx,

You can certainly do this, however, please note that your old template site will be completely replaced with the new one which you will upload.

For further clarification, I suggest you post this query on Business Catalyst forum as well.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines