Highlighted

Muse Audio Player 11.4

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just updated my Muse software and made changes to my website.  Now the audio player is not downloading on any browser on the PC, iPhone or iPad. Any suggestions?  Is this player no longer compatible with the Muse update?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse Audio Player 11.4

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just updated my Muse software and made changes to my website.  Now the audio player is not downloading on any browser on the PC, iPhone or iPad. Any suggestions?  Is this player no longer compatible with the Muse update?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2017 0
Contributor ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which audio player you are using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure.  I added two years ago.  I think it may be a Muse audio player.  Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 7.50.41 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 0