Highlighted

Muse Auto resonder emails through ftp host

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just discovered that the auto-responder emails aren't working on a muse site i have built for my client.  Generally i host with business catalyst, but this client wanted to use their own hosting provider.   

Is there anyway i can set-up forms in Muse that will be able to have auto-response emails sent to people who sign-up or contact this client through their website?

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

auto reponder email is a tool of the host server... most the business servers do but the rules for email change from one country to the next and ime 'free' host servers don't offer any back end

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse Auto resonder emails through ftp host

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just discovered that the auto-responder emails aren't working on a muse site i have built for my client.  Generally i host with business catalyst, but this client wanted to use their own hosting provider.   

Is there anyway i can set-up forms in Muse that will be able to have auto-response emails sent to people who sign-up or contact this client through their website?

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

auto reponder email is a tool of the host server... most the business servers do but the rules for email change from one country to the next and ime 'free' host servers don't offer any back end

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ussnorway, will contact the host server provider and hopefully their is a solution.

Appreciate your comment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2017 0
Guide ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think that the hosting provider will help you.

You have three variants:

1) You can hire a programmers to develop this solution, or look on the Internet to buy a ready-made solution.

2) You can only use the e-mail address (mailto:...), but not the form of the Muse, then you can set up an auto responder on e-mail provider's side.

3) You can use services such as MailChimp

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2017 1