• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Beta crashing when exporting to html

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help - I have a website that I originally designed in muse beta and which I have just updated in Beta - now when I try to export it as html it crashes at 21% - have tried running it through the latest (non Beta Muse as well - but it is still crashing - does anybody have any ideas please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

Although the best place to report this issue is Adobe Muse: Bugs (206 ideas) – Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the file with me.

Are you on Windows OS?

As soon as opened your file it asked me  for enabling the firewall.

​You can access those settings  at this location - Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps

Make sure that Muse CC and Muse CC Prerelease are enabled in this list for all three >Domain, Public and Private.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines