Highlighted

Muse 'Can't download the replacing image' problem !

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to fix this problem for a long time but i still didn't solve it.

I made a website for a client, he uses the muse online editor to change text and images.

But when I have to make a change to the design, I open the site in muse and get a pop-up with 'their have been made changes in the muse online editor', so I sync my website with the site the has been modified from the online editor. And here comes the problem, it syncs all the modified text but when he tries to sync the images i get a pop-up saying 'Can't download the replacing image', so every time I need to make some changes to the design his photos that he replaced are gone.

Is there any way i can solve this problem ?

On this picture you see that he can't replace a image, in this case one picture. But it happens with al the images he replaces with the muse online editor.

Schermafbeelding 2017-08-27 om 01.49.09.png

It looks like an issue in the backend which can be checked better by IBE support team.

I suggest you getting in touch with them as mentioned here - Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse 'Can't download the replacing image' problem !

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to fix this problem for a long time but i still didn't solve it.

I made a website for a client, he uses the muse online editor to change text and images.

But when I have to make a change to the design, I open the site in muse and get a pop-up with 'their have been made changes in the muse online editor', so I sync my website with the site the has been modified from the online editor. And here comes the problem, it syncs all the modified text but when he tries to sync the images i get a pop-up saying 'Can't download the replacing image', so every time I need to make some changes to the design his photos that he replaced are gone.

Is there any way i can solve this problem ?

On this picture you see that he can't replace a image, in this case one picture. But it happens with al the images he replaces with the muse online editor.

Schermafbeelding 2017-08-27 om 01.49.09.png

It looks like an issue in the backend which can be checked better by IBE support team.

I suggest you getting in touch with them as mentioned here - Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2017 0
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same problem here. Did the IBE team give a solution?

If there is such a team.....

Regards, Ivo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2017 0