Highlighted

Muse CC 2017 hamburger trouble

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my mobile breakpoint the navigation has a hamburger icon which triggers an accordion panel.

If I save the site and preview in browser with the accordion expanded it appears expanded in the browser but works fine... if I close the accordion in Muse then save and preview in browser, the hamburger isn't there, the accordion still expands but the content items aren't there either.

Any help.. please???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse CC 2017 hamburger trouble

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my mobile breakpoint the navigation has a hamburger icon which triggers an accordion panel.

If I save the site and preview in browser with the accordion expanded it appears expanded in the browser but works fine... if I close the accordion in Muse then save and preview in browser, the hamburger isn't there, the accordion still expands but the content items aren't there either.

Any help.. please???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2017 0
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey nigela,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652.

Please note that we just need the error causing objects on your file, try to make it as light as you can.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2017 0