• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse CC 2018 Master page is not playing well.

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building a site with 6 pages all coming off A Master.

When I make changes...there is one page that doesn't respond. I've tried placing it on top..refreshing..nothing is working.

It is quite noticable in the menu, there is a huge gap in just one page- the rest of the pages respond perfectly.

The page in question is Petitions , 3rd over from left. I know an option is to maje that one page with a BMaster but seriously...this should be working.

You can see by the screenshot below..3rd page from left..there is a serious gap in the menu... the other pages are not completed yet.

One of these is not like the other!

Screenshot 2017-11-09 20.25.08.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Wait...Gunter..I just saw that one page was FLUID..I put in fixed and BOOM...all is well.

but if you wish to see the file I can certainly send it once I know how..so this would be a huge help for any further "what is happening" questions. Thank you SO MUCH for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share a .muse file with us, which only contains the“Petition“ page and it’s master, but nothing else. Upload this .muse file to Dropbox, Creative Cloud or a similar filesharing service and post the download link here.

As I already told you in Prerelease forum, I strongly assume, that this is a layout issue and not a buggy behaviour of Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I'm gonna ask a maybe duh question here...but how do I save just those 2 pages??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait...Gunter..I just saw that one page was FLUID..I put in fixed and BOOM...all is well.

but if you wish to see the file I can certainly send it once I know how..so this would be a huge help for any further "what is happening" questions. Thank you SO MUCH for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all works as expected, there is no reason to share your .muse file.

If you have glitches, isolate them in a small and handy .muse file and share it with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do.. Thank you for your help!

Very much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines