• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse CC2018 Very Slow in iMac

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Extra widgets, very simple 1-page websites. Muse CC2018 Very Slow in iMac.

Impossible to work! Any solutions? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could we see a link and possibly a .muse file to test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Rebuild a big dreamweaver site in muse, since I had a few other muse websites and though it should be fine. It is a nightmare, every upload even from small changed takes hours, super slow, if I try to dublicate a page it crushes, there are also errors, which are super weird. I am very sad, so much work is wasted. I can't keep on updating the new website like that. Minor changes take me hours. Seriously it is a paid software, the only important thing we need is to work! Is there something we can do. My mac has 400Gb free, I don't think that can be a proble. muse worked well in the last two years. someth went crazy with the last updat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try creating a simple site in Muse and try uploading? Let us know if you have any issues.

Most issues of this nature are caused by heavy asset files, unsupported fonts, embedded HTML and JS code, and third-party widgets that have not been updated.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like these are pretty commonly used items...? They state it’s a simple one page site Preran.

“No Extra widgets, very simple 1-page websites. Muse CC2018 Very Slow in iMac.

Impossible to work! Any solutions? Thank you!”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. We haven't received too many instances of slowness in Muse. I use Muse personally on a basic computer, and it has been working pretty well so far. This is the reason I was checking to see if there was something else that could be affecting performance.

To all those affected with this issue: Can you upload your sites to CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, very slow!!!

Updated and working in same project. Everything is slow, really slow.

Mac Pro 2013, 64GB Ram and dual D700

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Very slow uploads to business catalyst.  Been using the same site code for years and was just updating some text.  Seems to be stuck on forms and media uploads.  Tried to upload to a test site on Business Catalyst and get the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Sierra? I got annoyed with Sierra as everything was running slowly on Creative Suite, even Spotify took ten minutes to search artists. So I've gone back to El Capitan and now evrything in my Creative Suite runs a lot more quickly and smoothly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3 posts after Preran’s request to send him the „misbehaving“ files:

Did one of you send him his .muse file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines