• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MUSE coding to maintain Functionality in Sharepoint

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using MUSE CC 2018 and am looking to upload to SharePoint 2007 using a page viewer web part. i can currently get the page to load, however i lose functionality of the page and any widgets that i have designed on the page. Once i finish the page, below are the steps i have taken and still cannot gain functionality. (I have an inkling that the issue is because i am using MUSE 2018 and the code below is for 2017 version, if thats the case, anyone know the correct code?)

Once the page has been completed in MUSE i open in dreamweaver to add an additional highlighted line of code.

<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8"/>

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"/>

<meta name="generator" content="2017.0.3.363"/>

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"/>

Upload to a document library into share point by opening in windows explorer view and copying all files over

add site link to page viewer web part.

receive the following error "JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: Typeerror: Object doesn't support property or method 'getComputedStyle' "

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

sseaquist  wrote

error = the content does not match but sharepoint may not have a copy of Adobe Muse 2018 yet

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sseaquist  wrote

error = the content does not match but sharepoint may not have a copy of Adobe Muse 2018 yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines