• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Comments Form, Not Receiving Emails

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Muse form for receiving comments regarding my website allsalmonconsidered.com. I just updated the site and know that people are sending me comments using the Muse form, yet I do not receive the comments in my apple email account. Why might this be happening, what can I do about fixing it. I have received comments through this form before, but for some reason not any more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

The first thing s to read document and follow the advices (especially point 4): https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3581

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing s to read document and follow the advices (especially point 4): https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3581

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dennisk55208785

the first thing to check is if the email is still present on the right field. Then try a fresh upload (not just edited files) who is where the hiddens php files are uploaded. Screenshot 2018-11-26 at 13.21.01.png

Hope this can solve.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines