• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Composition module is not letting me hide target on rollout.

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the composition module built into muse, it will give me the option to show the target but it will not let me hide the target. It gives me the option... sometimes, but most of the time ! !it will only let me choose "none" in the drop down and no other options appear. I cannot seem to find anyone who has had the same problem.

Even when It does let me choose the option to "hide target on rollout of trigger and target", it will not stay no matter what I seem to try. If I select the option and run a preview or publish the site, the rollover will work but the rollout will not. As soon as I go back to Muse, the rollout will be set back to none every time and become the only option again. I have tried completely deleting and rebuilding the component, and tried adding other components. Am I doing something wrong or missing a bug fix?

ComponentModuleScreenshot.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

This only works with fading.

f376595da2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This only works with fading.

f376595da2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue. Why does it only work on fading? Is there any plan to change this to include the "hide target" options for the horizontal and vertical options also? I need it to hide the target when using the horizontal option, so that you can see the info under the target once the mouse is moved from over the target.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

aj93426394  написал(а)

Why does it only work on fading?

To understand this you will need knowledge of html and css.

aj93426394  написал(а)

Is there any plan to change this to include the "hide target" options for the horizontal and vertical options also?

I'm not an Adobe employee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines