• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Composition Padding/Spacing

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've created a blank composition that behaves like a lightbox. The trigger works fine and the lightbox effect is great. I created the target to be long enough to contain a bunch of information and the scrollbar is working fine. But the target in the composition container is right up against the browser top. I've tried playing with the spacing options in the "spacing" window to put in some padding but nothing seems to help.

Composition_1.png

What I'd like to have is some space between the composition target (the white space in the image above) and the browser top. Is there any way of doing this?

Bonus question: Any way of making the scroll bar prettier (is it customizable)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

If you have a very high light box, which doesn’t fit onto the screen, there should appear scrollbars. (this behaviour was broken in the last shipped version of Muse.) But this wasn’t the issue. It was simply a question.

I think, his issue is this:

A light box, which is higher than the scree height, appears an the very top of the browser window without any spacing. This doesn’t look that nice.

Therefore my suggestion was, to make the light box „target“ transparent and place a coloured rectangle into

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you make the lightbox target transparent and place an“fake target“ (= coloured rectangle) within?

Out of interest: Which Muse version are you using? This feature (scrollbar is showing, if lightbox target exceeds the actual screen height) is broken in the actual shipped version.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can grab the targets container like a simple rectangle and make it smaller in height. Does this work?

Bonus question: watch https://musewidgets.com/search?q=scrollbar  if you find some.

Unfortunately you may have to purchase a widget for that.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you refer to my question fotoroeder​, this feature has been in the previous Muse update, but is broken in the actual version, but in prerelease … oh soory, I am under NDA!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Günter Heißenbüttel​, no I just answered later the you as always .

I understood that the lightbox target was too big and that he/she could make it smaller?

I have no idea about this fake target, I have to admit .

I guess (and hope), they won't kill you for that

Best Wishes for Highspeed Internet across the whole country

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a very high light box, which doesn’t fit onto the screen, there should appear scrollbars. (this behaviour was broken in the last shipped version of Muse.) But this wasn’t the issue. It was simply a question.

I think, his issue is this:

A light box, which is higher than the scree height, appears an the very top of the browser window without any spacing. This doesn’t look that nice.

Therefore my suggestion was, to make the light box „target“ transparent and place a coloured rectangle into to, which is set a little bit „deeper“.

Consequence: The light box appears still at the very top of the window, but, as it is invisible, the added rectangle appears to be the light box. This looks nicer, because it isn’t aligned directly to the top of the window.

Puh, difficult to explain! Did you get it fotoroeder​?​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines