• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse compositions crashed

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse crashed when I'm working in all compositions widgets and had the same error.

• Lightbox doesn't show the right slide image (behaving like a shuffled lightbox which is shuffle option uncheck)
  • Lightbox and Tooltip crashed when adding more than 12 trigger thumbnail
  • The rest of the compositions suffered the same issues

Screenshot 2017-10-03 10.01.15.png

Any thoughts and suggestions or any workaround on how to fix this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Hey,

Thank you for sharing the file with me.

I have tested your file, and issue was found with construction of composition in the smaller breakpoints.

Once I deleted all the smaller breakpoints there wasn't any issue in adding more triggers.

There is a suggestion, for the kind of layout you are working on it would be good to start building the composition in smallest breakpoint and then go on modifying them in larger breakpoints accordingly.

Its a personal suggestion which i found very useful while w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Samsky,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thank you for sharing the file with me.

I have tested your file, and issue was found with construction of composition in the smaller breakpoints.

Once I deleted all the smaller breakpoints there wasn't any issue in adding more triggers.

There is a suggestion, for the kind of layout you are working on it would be good to start building the composition in smallest breakpoint and then go on modifying them in larger breakpoints accordingly.

Its a personal suggestion which i found very useful while working with complex compositions.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This extension will automatically enlarge the image to full size

Will still fit in the browser window http://image-zoom.info/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many Thanks, Ankush!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines