Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse crashes after startup

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've got an annoying problem with Adobe Muse and I hope the some of you will give me a hand.
This is my situation: I'm a graphic\web designer and I work for a small company that provided me an Adobe account with the softwares that I need (Photoshop, Illustrator, Elements and Muse). I'm working from home now, and about a week ago my laptop died, so I had to buy another one. I've reinstalled everything and all works fine except Muse; when I open the software it crashes as soon it reaches the main window, without giving any error message or so. I've installed it from the Adobe creative cloud such as the other softwares that I mentioned befor, but this is the only was that doesn't work. I've already try to unistall it and update it, but nothing happened. Does somebody know what might be the problem?
Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you work on Windows or Mac? There occured some issues lately with Windows. Alternatively you may reinstall CC?

Kind regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10 Home. I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall CC but nothing changed.

Thanks for your reply.

Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may search in this forum about the windows 10 issue with Muse as I am on Mac and may not be the best choice to give advice for you.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Disconnect from the Internet before you launch Muse.

2. Right-click the Muse desktop icon and select Run as Administrator.

3. If Muse launches ok, you may connect to the Internet again.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines