Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Crashes After Update

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Muse.

Now when I try to do a "Preview Site in Browser" the whole application freezes, and I have to do a "Force Quit".

This is a very big deal. It has stopped all my work on a major project.  It's  hard to have any faith in Muse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Can you please provide me the .muse file so we can investigate the issue.

Can upload in the drop box and can send the link

Regards,

Arpitha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this isn't any help to your question but I completely agree. I have lost all faith in the program. After the update it completely messed up my site. I went back to a previous version and now I can't preview in browser. The site is still messed up even though it is an older save file from that previous version. The text and widgets skew and don't work properly. I really would like to like this program but it is really hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you please send us the muse file to muse-ts@adobe.com so that we can look into it.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will be nice if you can share your muse file so that we can investigate the issue.  Meanwhile, our pre-release program has been updated with a lot of fixes. Please enroll to pre-release program and let us know if you still see the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines