• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse crashing in preview with "fluid-width-properties…" error.

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aargh, it keeps crashing when I go to preview. It will not preview anything in responsive mode. This is the error I keep getting: Fluid-width-properties-height frame type must be 'div" or 'a' or 'span' which has 'actAsDiv' Class. Yuck. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of site did you create? Onepage, several pages? Do you use any 3rd party widgets? Which one?

Could you try to publish one single page and see on which page the error appears?

Do you use adaptive design or responsive design?

Could you provide a screenshot?

How do you preview? With the button in the muse menu top right? Or with File-Preview Page/Site in Browser?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It must have been some element or page that I deleted because now the problem is gone and I can't replicate it. Thanks for the help, not sure what that was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. It`s good advice to delete disturbing elements .

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a real file where the issue was present? If we get that file it will help us to debug the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Idea, I do. BUT as I was removing the photos to post it here, the error stopped. It seems that having upsampled images (108% & 110%) were causing it. I was going to fix them later–they were just placeholders–I didn't realize that they were causing the crashing. Well good to know, don't use any upsampled images, just use a color box instead. Thanks, good thinking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share that file which is causing crash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely, here it is: Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks we got it and able to reproduce the issue. Will work on it to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines