• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse crashing when resizing text frames

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to High Sierra since when I have experienced several unexpected Muse crashes. I was resizing text frames. Any advice would be welcome

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say you have updated to High Sierra...have you updated your Muse Application too through Creative Cloud too?

You may need to un-install Muse then re-download from Creative Cloud to get a clean build installed.

Thanks

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shouldn‘t update to a new operating system, before the producer of your indispensable applications doesn‘t give you a go.

There are many glitches and problems with many Adobe applications (Illustrator, InDesign), which should definitely prevent any professional user to upgrade.

I think, up to now we have no guarantee, that Muse works well. The team didn‘t comment on this and I  think, testing and investigating isn‘t finished yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can report this to the team using Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas . From what I understand, the team is still completing their testing of the software on High Sierra.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The team says that they have not noticed this behavior on Sierra. Would it be possible for you to upload just the portion of your file that is causing this issue and share the URL with us for investigation?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines