• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse design form doesn't match the preview and site behaviour

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just added a new page to my Muse website and everything looks fine in all breakpoints in the design mode but when I preview, and subsequently publish, the internet version does not match the design version. Is this a bug with the 2017 release?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

Could you please share your muse file to Muse-ts@adobe.com and snapshots to state the error in export.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your support team is terrible! It's taken 4 days to try and get access to the pre-release version of Muse and still no luck! 4 days lost in a tight schedule is very bad news!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg,

Sorry to hear that. What happens when you try to download and install the prerelease build from Adobe Prerelease ?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

It appears I was looking at the wrong page when looking for the pre-release! I'll check it out and let you know.

Regards,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no good. I've e-mailed you the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your observations on the prerelease forum. The product team is looking at all pending issues that need to be addressed in the next update.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines