• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse does not import my self hosted fonts

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased templates which use the font awesome 4 fonts. But when I try to bring them into Muse via self hosted fonts with the locate folder option the correct fonts with the correct web formats do not show up in the folder even though they are there. And the drag and drop does not bring them in either from the folder.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Hi,

Please tr following this  thread - Font Awesome update not working and let us know if it works

Also, check this link which I found helpful - How To Use Font Awesome In Muse | Pixelosaur Blog

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please tr following this  thread - Font Awesome update not working and let us know if it works

Also, check this link which I found helpful - How To Use Font Awesome In Muse | Pixelosaur Blog

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it fixed, thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines