• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MUSE download

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that Adobe no longer support Muse but would it be that difficult to just leave the old download??? Yes, I've been through checking 'see old apps' in Creative Cloud but it no longer shows them. I have to say, it's more than a little worrying for a professional like me who's used adbe products since the early 90s. This is the 3rd app that has been discontinued and has had a major affect on my business.

I have dozens of clients who's sites I created and service with Muse - clients I've had to apologise and let go. Utterly appalling treatment for long-time users.

We are now looking to migrate all our creative video and animation software back to FCP and Davinci/Fusion. Sort yourselves out Adobe!!! How hard is it to leave a download link?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Muse is still available to full Creative Cloud plan members.

1. You need to be signed-in to your paid Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan to access discontinued products like Muse and Fireworks.  Do you have an ALL APPS plan?

2. Check the box to Show older apps in your CC desktop app.  Did you do that yet? 

• Open CC Desktop App.  Click your Avatar (top, right image) > Preferences.  Click on Apps and scroll down to Settings.  See screenshot.

image.png

Once the box is checked, you should see Muse in the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Dreamweaver is for people who want to work directly with code.  It is not a drag & drop editor like Muse.  But when used with the built-in Bootstrap layouts, you can create a new responsive site quickly, without a lot of tedious manual coding. 

DW's site management features are the best I've ever found in ANY code editor.   And similar to Muse Widgets, there are commercial extensions available for Dreamweaver from Project Seven, DMX Zone and WebAssist to help you look like a rock star without

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is still available to full Creative Cloud plan members.

1. You need to be signed-in to your paid Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan to access discontinued products like Muse and Fireworks.  Do you have an ALL APPS plan?

2. Check the box to Show older apps in your CC desktop app.  Did you do that yet? 

• Open CC Desktop App.  Click your Avatar (top, right image) > Preferences.  Click on Apps and scroll down to Settings.  See screenshot.

image.png

Once the box is checked, you should see Muse in the All Apps category.  See screenshot.

Discontinued ProductsDiscontinued Products

For Teams and Enterprise plans, contact your IT dept and ask your plan admin to generate a Muse package for you. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having issues opening Muse, it would flash the start screen then show checking licence screen and then a screen with "please wait a moment" and nothing happens.

I then checked my subscription and it had expired so I just updated to All Apps and have downloaded the latest version.

Rebooted but it's till doing the same, just hangs on that screen.

Any ideas?

I have chatted to Adobe, they suggested I try here for further support.

TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is actually getting to this screen now and I have the All App subscription so should work???

muse.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like you have a different issue - using Windows? Close your WiFi, start Muse, wait, if everything works fine reconnect to WiFi - does this work?

Otherwise - Nancy is much more keen in using Windows machines then I will ever be.

Or - check in this forum for your "crashing Muse" issue or " not starting Muse" or so.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem now. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend to start a new thread with this as this one gets too diverse, I'm afraid.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MUSE won't show up when you check 'Show Older Apps' if you're on MacOS BigSur... works ok on High Sierra or lower. Haven't tried Catalina.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MUSE won't show up when you check 'Show Older Apps' if you're on MacOS BigSur...

===========

This is not a Muse problem.  This is a computer OS and Creative Cloud problem.  Please Contact Adobe technical support for assistance.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting question. Can DreamWeaver be considered as an appropriate application to substitute for the ease of Muse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver is for people who want to work directly with code.  It is not a drag & drop editor like Muse.  But when used with the built-in Bootstrap layouts, you can create a new responsive site quickly, without a lot of tedious manual coding. 

DW's site management features are the best I've ever found in ANY code editor.   And similar to Muse Widgets, there are commercial extensions available for Dreamweaver from Project Seven, DMX Zone and WebAssist to help you look like a rock star without having to code like one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines