• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Ecommerce ECWID Help and Widget Suggestion?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so I am fairly new to Muse, only have created a few sites using the program to date.  However, I thoroughly enjoy using it and have loved it 10 fold compared to my little experience having to make edits using Dreamweaver.  That being said I am still struggling when it comes to fully understanding and unlocking the sites true potential, and all of the amazing features that it has that might not necessarily come with the site!

I have been trying to add an E-Commerce to the site that I am currently working on, and have found one that accepts Cryptocurrency which is a must for me, and it seems to be ECWID is pretty the only one I have discovered that will allow me to do that and integrate it properly into Muse.

So I have been in the process of doing that and have stumbled upon a few errors or things things that I am not sure if there are solutions to or how to properly do them I guess...

So the first thing is pretty basic, and that is.. How do I get the Coinpayments Widget uploaded into the ECWID store that it made me download, instead of just foing to the credit card into and changing around the authrize.net IPN in and API's like they do in the video i found on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL6YbfmE5Xg

and then once I do that how do I then add this to my muse?

I have found similar videos on youtube depicting how you can add like a whole page of fruits (for some reason its always fruits.. smh?) to my site, however what if I just wanted to put a little buy now button like the pay pal one under the widgets tab like they already have in Muse?

Then also how do I go about styling the buttons or the different aspects of the items on muse once I load them on there.  I love the whole fruit things na dall but I just dont think it will look nice inside my store is all..

(I'm not just talking about the thumbnails nut like the CSS styling)

Are there any other sites that may be a little bit easier or better that you all have discovered that help and allow you to do this, accept cryptocurrency payments for digital goods online for free that is a bit simpler than this one on ECWID?

AlsoI had been wondering, what are some of the most beneficial widgets out there for Muse that you all have found that you have found super beneficial for your site or just enjoyed being able to offer?

Are there things that help the Load / Buffering time of the preview or once you make the site actually live?
-I have already adjusted all of the image sizes and scanned them to make the file sizes smaller

Are there any other free widgets out there you all recommend?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

You should ask all these questions to the ECWID-widgets vendors, I guess.

Free widgets for what? I recommend to use as little as possible any 3rd party widgets.

Help with loading times: Use breakpoints as rarely as possible. Try to avoid large "one-page-designs" as much as possible as everything on these pages must be loaded – this depends on the content you need. With only a few images and some text it is not a real issue.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should ask all these questions to the ECWID-widgets vendors, I guess.

Free widgets for what? I recommend to use as little as possible any 3rd party widgets.

Help with loading times: Use breakpoints as rarely as possible. Try to avoid large "one-page-designs" as much as possible as everything on these pages must be loaded – this depends on the content you need. With only a few images and some text it is not a real issue.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in replying to you!

Ecwid is embeddable e-commerce solution, it can be added to practically any website via a few lines of integration code.

A store is managed via online Ecwid control panel. You can log into your personal Ecwid account here: https://my.ecwid.com/cp/

New Ecwid accounts are pre-populated with sample products to demonstrate how the product pages will look like. Earlier we used fruits and vegetables as dummy products, but they were replaced with other sample data since then. Feel free to remove the sample products, if you still have any, and populate the store with your products in Ecwid control panel > Catalog > Products section.

As regards using CoinPayments payment method in your store, I'm afraid, the video tutorial you have linked to shows the previous interface of Ecwid control panel. Please refer to the written instructions in this article to set up this payment method in your store: CoinPayments.

I should also note that we recommend adding Ecwid to a Muse website with help of J-26 plugin

The author of J-26 plugin created helpful videos illustrating how you can customize the look-n-feel of your Ecwid store using the means of the plugin. Please check them out here.

Hope it helps. Should you have any questions, please let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks to the ECWID Team for this insights.

Better late than never, right?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines