• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse email form for client

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I built a website for a client using Muse and the Form widget through Business Catalyst. However, now whenever the client gets emails from a submitted form, it says its coming from MY email. How do I change the sender so that they recognize that it's not a personal email from me, but rather a submitted website form.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hello rrr153,

If I understand your query correctly, you want to change the "sender/reply to email" address which is generated after submitting the form, right?

If yes here is the answer to your query - Controlling the contact form reply-to address​

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello rrr153,

If I understand your query correctly, you want to change the "sender/reply to email" address which is generated after submitting the form, right?

If yes here is the answer to your query - Controlling the contact form reply-to address​

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines