• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse EOL - Will In-Browser Editing Still Be Supported?

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Part of the draw to Muse was that I could allow my customers to easily update their own site text or pictures.  What is going to happen with the announcement that Muse will no longer be updated?

By the way, I am hugely disappointed in this decision.  I have invested thousands of dollars and hours using Muse.  How about a refund?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

According to the End of Service announcement for Muse:

"As of July 31, 2020 sites published using Adobe Muse will no longer be editable using the Adobe In-Browser editing solution."

Sounds like they changed things since March.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IBE will continue to be supported if you are on a third-party hosting provider. If you are on BC, move your site to a third-party server before March 20, 2019.

For questions related to purchase, please contact the Customer Care team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now they closed down "in browser editing", thanks a bunch Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ELTPhoto

I'm suddenly having the same issue.....with clients asking me why they cant access https://inbrowserediting.adobe.com

I know that Muse won't be updated any more, but I can't believe that the In-Browser part will be stopped, as like you, I have several clients who regualrly update their sites.

Just had an online chat with somebdiy at Adobe who said "There has been a change in the interface which might be causing a problem, we have no updates about it"....and then "The back end team is working on the issue you are facing and there will be an update give out soon". 

I'm hoping soon is today or tomorrow, as this is a major problem....Muse is still a good programme. Preran, are you aware of this issue I've ben told about?

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a third party server, but my client can't access https://inbrowserediting.adobe.com and nor can I. Why?

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the End of Service announcement for Muse:

"As of July 31, 2020 sites published using Adobe Muse will no longer be editable using the Adobe In-Browser editing solution."

Sounds like they changed things since March.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing changed - IBE doesn`t work anymore. I missed that detail, though.

Thx for posting that detail.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines