• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse files on new computer

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am changing computers and I have several muse sites that  I manage but the new creative suite does not offer the down load. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

he is saying the Muse app is missing because Adobe removed it without notice... to download Muse on a system you must now goto preferences and put a tick in show older apps

Screenshot (189).png

Screenshot (190).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey patcry2012,

Can you please be more specific about your query?

I actually didn't let what you mean by "New Creative Suite does not offer download"!

If you want to migrate your muse files from one computer to another. You can do it simply as you do with any other files, like copying in and external HD or on creative cloud and then paste into the new computer.

Please elaborate more if I missed your point.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

he is saying the Muse app is missing because Adobe removed it without notice... to download Muse on a system you must now goto preferences and put a tick in show older apps

Screenshot (189).png

Screenshot (190).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your input. The issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines