• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Form Fix

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok this is beginning to be ridiculous. I have now created a few websites and uploaded them godaddy and it is a hit or miss for the forms to work. I recently updated the PHP on my GoDaddy Windows server to PHP 5.6. Before one of my two sites the form would work but now neither will work after updating.

I just can not stand having something so unreliable operating the websites!! Its not professional.

two websites that are having the errors.

Northeastplastic.com (Says PHP Error)

&

PMCplastic.com (says sent and never received)

if anyone needs more information please ask. ( I do not have access to the Cpannel as many other people are getting directed to this fix)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

I found out it was our internal email service blocking outward emails and now have things routed through verified accounts.

The php error must have been just a Error in general. I deleted all files from my FTP and uploaded fresh files and it cleared out that problem.

Now I have everything being routed through a single email to cause less confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Northeastplastic.com (Says PHP Error)

&

if anyone needs more information please ask. ( I do not have access to the Cpannel as many other people are getting directed to this fix)

Did you ask GoDaddy? I heard that they are for some stuff like forms are not reliable?

Does the email address fit to the domain? Like: info@pmcplastic.com instead of omg@somegmail.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

both have direct emails attached to them. info@pmc and info@northeast.

I am speaking with Godaddy but no solutions at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also your design is weird for mobiles, frankly speaking:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-14 um 23.11.57.png

But this was not the question, I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the PMC website is temp so I never built out breakpoints or mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey KevinRMachine,

Muse generates same codes for web forms being you host it on any platform.

The PHP functionality which operates the web forms are not controlled by Muse hence this lies purely on the host end.

As mentioned that you don't have access to Cpanel of your host please contact their support and surely they shall come up with a solution to your query.

The settings which you are advised to do in your Cpanel can be done by the tech support of your host as well.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found out it was our internal email service blocking outward emails and now have things routed through verified accounts.

The php error must have been just a Error in general. I deleted all files from my FTP and uploaded fresh files and it cleared out that problem.

Now I have everything being routed through a single email to cause less confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines