• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Form not working with GoDaddy. Help!!!

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!

Straight to the point;  Just finished setting up my website hosted by GoDaddy ,  but, the form isn't working.  No errors are showing up.  The thing is I never get the email , When I look at my inbox, there are absolutely nothing.

Please, I need your help!

Thank you!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Luno,

Have you checked your junk mail folder? sometimes they tend to be considered as spam.

Also, follow the instructions in this doc - Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers and see if that helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have something in mind from Ussnorway​, what does not work with GoDaddy.

Is this true?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know Godady assumes a godady email account but he hasn't told us that info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. I thought there has been an issue with GoDaddy recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luno,

Have you checked your junk mail folder? sometimes they tend to be considered as spam.

Also, follow the instructions in this doc - Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers and see if that helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

I notice the Troubleshooting document states this:

"Are there any Form widget features that only work when a website is hosted on the Adobe Business Catalyst hosting servers?

Yes. The CAPTCHA field only works if hosting on the Adobe Business Catalyst servers. However, all the other form features work on most hosting providers that support PHP."

In my case, I use reCAPTCHA on my form and it's working fine on my non-Business Catalyst server--westhost.com.  My site passes the http://my-site.com/scripts/form_check.php test with no errors.

I know that hosting services don't all work the same, but I thought I'd add that at least one non-Adobe server does work fine with reCAPTCHA.

Thanks!

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/John+Blaustein  wrote

Hi Ankush,

I notice the Troubleshooting document states this:

"Are there any Form widget features that only work when a website is hosted on the Adobe Business Catalyst hosting servers?

Yes. The CAPTCHA field only works if hosting on the Adobe Business Catalyst servers.

I assume thats a misprint and it should say that BC Captcha only works on the Adobe Business Catalyst servers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Well, after following the instructions you provided in the link, everything works fine now. It was so easy, 30 Seconds and I was able to set it up. Thank you so much , Ankush. 

( THIS IS SOLVED NOW! )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines