Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Forms

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys

I have been using Muse for a while and never had an issue with muse forms sending to various emails. But I have a client using Hotmail and my forms will not send to it. I have carried out the diagnostic check and have all 3 green ticks. I have set the MX entry to 'Remote' and I have included a code thats has been going around these forums since 2014 but the forms will still not sent. I am not receiving any error messages either. The form says its been submitted but nothing. Please help as I have wasted hours on this.

Best Wishes

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Hey Dan,

Sorry to hear about your concern.

Since you have tried almost everything possible online.

The next option I suggest you is reaching out to our Live chat/call support which will make it easy for detecting and fixing the issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Dan,

Sorry to hear about your concern.

Since you have tried almost everything possible online.

The next option I suggest you is reaching out to our Live chat/call support which will make it easy for detecting and fixing the issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines