• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse has a large white space at the bottom of the phone version

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been altering the phone version of my site and my breakpoints responsive widths seem to be working without a hitch, butttt..... at some responsive widths a large white space that the bottom of the page is created and I can't get it to go away.  I can't get the page height to match up with the content height on some widths.  There doesn't seem to be any extra text outside the widths.  Unsure how to adjust anything else.  I turned off sticky footer.  double checked content to be inside the breakpoints.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Depending on how you set it all up, change the height of your document in the breakpoint where you have issues to, let´s say 500 or less, if your design (footer-header-content) allows so. To do this go to page properties in that breakpoint and you should be pretty much done.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on how you set it all up, change the height of your document in the breakpoint where you have issues to, let´s say 500 or less, if your design (footer-header-content) allows so. To do this go to page properties in that breakpoint and you should be pretty much done.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Delete all unrelated pages and elements from your site, save it under a new name, upload this small(!!) .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service, and post the link here. Then we can have a look. You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines