• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MUSE HELP PLEASE

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, reaching out, any help would be greatly appreciated. i have tried to illustrate the issue with images. The idea is in progress and can be found here for a preview. The .jpg can be downloaded, it would take for ever for me to write it out and not sure it would be comprehensible.

www.grafikco.co.uk/webtest/index.html

All a bit rough at the moment trying to get the idea working before i start working on graphics.

Massive thank you to anyone who has takes a look

Jason

HELP.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Write your questions normally with text in your post so that they can be read and translated if necessary

17e89409b0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Write your questions normally with text in your post so that they can be read and translated if necessary

17e89409b0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you already working with Muse? If yes (and if I understand your illustrations correctly) this can be done using a composition widget with scattered targets.

Just have a look at this page, which uses this technique: http://www.q-stables.de/die-reitanlage.html – with "stacked", not "scattered" targets. Check "Fotos ein" and click onto the small cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Günter as far as I understand, it's already done. You did not notice the link Home

We can only guess what the question is .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right, Pavel Homeriki​, I missed the link! Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines