Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse_hipervínculo

New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

muse_hipervinculos.jpg

Someone could help me to delete some ex-hipelinks that I don´t use anymore...please/alguien que me ayude a eliminar los archivos que se van vinculando y ya no se ocupan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Go to the Assets Panel, find one of the PDF files and right click it. Choose Delete Unused Files for Upload. Any files that no longer have active links will be removed.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they should auto remove when you add more than 10 links to the list but no there isn't another fix... as a work around it is possible to just remake the website using the same assets and a new .muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is.... i already have more than 15 ....i can´t no delete ...and every time I export the sites...all the links are exported to.. .. y gues...the only thing is... Create a new site...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Assets Panel, find one of the PDF files and right click it. Choose Delete Unused Files for Upload. Any files that no longer have active links will be removed.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines