Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse HP bei Strato hosten

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe ein Problem beim Hosten einer mit Muse erstellten Website auf Strato. Ich bin ein richtiger Neuling auf dem Gebiet und würde mich freuen, wenn mir jemand helfen würde. Ich habe bereits versucht bei Strato einen neuen FTP Zugang anzulegen und auch meine Dateien über FileZilla hochgeladen. Das hat soweit auch ganz gut funktioniert. Wenn ich jetzt in Muse versuche die Seite auf dem FTP Host hochzuladen, bekomme ich allerdings die Meldung, dass der Ordner, den ich gewählt habe evtl. nicht mit der Domain übereinstimmt (habe den Ordnernamen da eingefügt) und wenn ich dann auf weiter (ignorieren) klicke, kommt nach dem Hochladen die Fehlermeldung, dass nicht festgestellt werden kann, dass PHP vom Domainanbieter gelesen werden kann. Ich hab bei Strato geguckt, da steht die aber, dass PHP 7 eingestellt ist. Ich verzweifle!!! Man sagte, es wäre so einfach über muse!! :´(

Falls jetzt irgendjemand mein Problem versteht, würde ich mich sehr freuen, wenn er mir helfen könnte!

LG Janine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jenine,

Can you please post a screenshot of error which you get?

Also, Did you check with your host about the correct folder name on the server?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankushr,

This is the error i get after trying to host the page. I allready checked at strato if they use php and they do. I even changed the php version on strato from 7.2 to all the other possibilitys but nothing worked!

As folder i took the one on which i uploaded muse by using filezilla. but, because of the fact that i did not really know what to do and which file to upload, i am not really sure if i uploaded the right document. the description was really awfull!

Thanks for trying to help,

Janine

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-21 um 09.06.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try to lower the version of PHP at your host side and see if that works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines