Highlighted

Muse, Image Navigation popup when hovering over a lable

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanting to know if its possible to setup a full web page navigation which the navigation labels when hovered over will display a different image on the background, For example, if i hover over "Contact" the background changes to a photo of mail, or if I hover over "support" it will change the background image to some support photos?

If there is a widget / or HTML could someone link it to me? If no widget could someone let me know if theirs a guide or something please, I've spent hours trying to find out if this is possible.

Many Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Muse, Image Navigation popup when hovering over a lable

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanting to know if its possible to setup a full web page navigation which the navigation labels when hovered over will display a different image on the background, For example, if i hover over "Contact" the background changes to a photo of mail, or if I hover over "support" it will change the background image to some support photos?

If there is a widget / or HTML could someone link it to me? If no widget could someone let me know if theirs a guide or something please, I've spent hours trying to find out if this is possible.

Many Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add, when I say background I'm meaning an image will be on the right hand side of the lables

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2018 0
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey harryk,

If I understand your query correctly then it is very easy to get the effect you are looking for.

See this widget - Button Hover Effects Widget for Adobe Muse by Musefreee which might help you.

You can also achieve it manually, see this tutorial for reference - Create rollover effects with the State Button widget |

Please correct me if it is something else you are looking for.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, but not quite i dont think i explained it well sorry.

I found one close example online, follow this link: https://www.muse-themes.com/collections/adobe-muse-widgets/products/versa-slide?view=preview

So when you hit the 3 white menu lines on the left it opens the menu, then you see a picture of a girl. When you hover over one of the labels I.e "our team" is it possible for the image of the girl to change to something else?

(The widget i linked doesn't allow it to happen, but wanting to know if there is a third party widget or some HTML that supports my idea?)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2018 0