• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse - Image placed on header in Master page showing in wrong place in the child page.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not on another layer

its not locked

i still can’t get rid of it (the image under the mouse)

0BACE551-6820-4B8A-83C2-6B15FD805D8A.jpeg

Someone help!

Message was edited by: Ankush Rao

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi samuel,

Looks like you have copied and pasted the logo, so along with logo their properties also copied. Select the logo in header from your master page and see on top right (Footer) check mark is there.

You simply have to uncheck it as a footer and issue will be resolved. As it was checked as footer, the image was getting placed in the bottom.

Hope This helps.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I almost think it should be emblazed before entering this forum that simple .muse file of your problem should be uploaded for others to check out. In some cases forum members can figure out your problem without a file but it sure helps to have it. Strip away all unnecessary elements and pages except the ones needed to show your problem. If you are not sure what is needed or not leave it.

Im sure someone will help you Sooner than later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! A 4 MB image posted in this forum! I think, that is the record up to now!

Since the image has a red outline, while your other images have a blue outline, it is placed on a different (the outline colour indicates that). Thy this:

1. Open the „Layers“ panel and check, if there is a locked layer (= padlock icon to the left) Click onto this padlock, to unlock the layer.
  2. It is possible as well that this image is placed on a different layer on your master page. Since you can’t access a master page element on a layout page, go to your master page and try to delete the image.
  3. It is possible as well, that 1. and 2. is true at the same time.

If this doesn’t help, delete all pages (except the one with the image), delete all elements (except the image, which you can’t delete ) and share this small .muse file with us. Please refer to these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the help.

Its near the bottom of the home page (next to the contact form)

here is is the file: Dropbox - The Tree Agency Newest.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have read my post above? Tried it at least? Don’t think so:

• I wrote: "It is possible as well that this image is placed on a different layer on your master page. Since you can’t access a master page element on a layout page, go to your master page and try to delete the image.“ And exactly that is issue. Go to „plan mode“, double click the master page, delete the image. Ready.
  • I wrote: "If this doesn’t help, delete all pages (except the one with the image), delete all elements (except the image, which you can’t delete)“ The file you uploaded has 2 pages and tons of elements and assets.

Thank you so much for cooperating with solving your „urgent" issue and make me waiting until your large file is downloaded!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did actually try to do that but it isn’t there. How am I meant to show you. How about you delete it and send it back to me. Because I can’t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi samuel,

Looks like you have copied and pasted the logo, so along with logo their properties also copied. Select the logo in header from your master page and see on top right (Footer) check mark is there.

You simply have to uncheck it as a footer and issue will be resolved. As it was checked as footer, the image was getting placed in the bottom.

Hope This helps.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ankushr, according to the caption and content of his initial post, he wants to „remove“ (delete) or „get rid of“ the image, not to move it. And this is simply possible by deleting in on the master page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Günter Heißenbüttel​ wrote three times:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-13 um 10.06.34.png

on Master: delete this. Nothing more simple.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand, at first even I thought so.

Later I had live interaction with Samuel on Twitter where he cleared that the logo was showing at worng place and he wants it to be on header.

It was placed on header in the master page, however maked as footer, which caused the logo to move down.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, that explains the problems …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines