Muse In Browser Editing - Can't Log In

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Muse for a couple of years now and have been successfully using In Browser editing across multiple sites.

Today a client has tried to log in, but cannot get past the log in screen. I have tried to log in also, both with my account which is a Creative Cloud member, and a secondary email account which I set up through Business Catalyst.
All attempts remain stuck on this screen.

adobe-muse.jpg

I have tried multiple sites, and cannot get in to any.

I have tried through inbrowserediting.adobe.com and also through adobe business catalyst.
I am able to log in to business catalyst and select each website, but when I click on 'Edit' I receive the following error message

I am using Chrome, but have tried this in other browsers as well with the same outcome.
adobe-muse2.jpg

If someone could shed some light on what's gone wrong then that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should ask Support from ADOBE through the CHAT-option.

Looks like a BC issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use this link to get in touch with Adobe Support

contact-bumper

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried online chat for Adobe and Business Catalyst. Neither were able to help, trying out In-Browser Editing email support now.
Will keep updated just in case anyone else has encountered this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm currently having the same issue exactly as you are... did this get resolved?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines