• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse in-Site Editor - Does it still work

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Adobe Muse In-Site Editor still work through a browser window? 

I have a number of clients still using their Adobe Muse websites and requiree the editor to make text amends to their websites through a browser. Moving all these clients to a new platform in one go would have a massive cost implication.

I've attempted to use the Editor today and it failed to find the URL on a number of Muse developed websites.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work fine with sites, which are not hosted on Businesscatalyst (mine can be edited via IBE). If the sites are hosted on BC, this will end in March 2020, because BC is "end of life" too. Former test sites on BC don't exist any more, so IBE won't work in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sorry for my english, i'm Belgian french. Where is the online editor? please..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines