• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse inbrowserediting error (Google Chrome).

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have made a website for a customer in November using Adobe Muse. Everything was working fine but this week we found out that we get this error when trying to access the inbrowserediting service: "JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: SecurityError: Failed to read the 'rules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules". We only get this error using Google Chrome it seems to work fine on Safari and Firefox. Can someone help me out?

MUSE foutmelding.png

This is the error I get within Google Chrome. (The text above is in dutch it says: "an embedded page on this page reports the following".)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed in the latest update. Can you try updating to the latest version and let us know if you continue to face this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and have the latest updaye. Clients are complaining they cannot update the site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines