• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse is finished and BC servers are closing down March 2020

Enthusiast ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw this announcement. Sad news. I can't believe Adobe can throw us under the bus like this.

Product Announcement

[Moderator edited header. Was: Muse is finished and BC servers are closing down June 2019. (should be March 2020)]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 153 Replies 153
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use BC to manage my mailing list and send out newsetters, one of the reasons I subscribe the CC.  Well there goes that subscription then, Adobe you just lost a customer.  Are they going to offer an alternative for the mailing client?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TO SUE ADOBE?? We've invested hundreds of hours, time and money - only to get completely screwed over by Adobe. I'll need to spend a huge amount of hours rebuilding sites I've created in MUSE. sarah.the.outlier@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you don't really have any case against adobe, the software will still work. All that is happening is they won't add new features. I can almost guarantee your websites will continue to work normally, as web standards evolve they always continue to support legacy versions of HTML etc. All that is going away is BC and tbh why would anyone use it. They have given you 2 years advance notice. What more do you want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My whole business model centered around the use of Muse, and now everything is gone!  What's the point of a CC subscription if the software I want is no longer available?!?!  Thanks Adobe.  There's a special place in HELL for people like you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines